Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quarter 2 Reflection

          Two down and two more to go! Second quarter is over and done with but I cant let my guards down yet. This quarter wasn't quite as hard compared to as first quarter in AP Lit. Now that I know what to expect my confidence in this class has boosted a lot. During this quarter we read the play Fences which is a fabulous play written by August Willson. I really enjoyed reading this play due to the fact that it showed the hard times and struggles of a African American man trying to provide for his family. Also how father a to son relationships can become destructive which i think most African American males can relate to.  I really don't have any dislikes about this quarter but the most favorite thing I liked about this quarter was reading the play Othello by Shakespeare. I absolutly loved reading this play everyday,  suspense kept building inside me every time I read chapter. I cant wait to see what quarter 3 bring to the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment